Jesus Christ being the central figure in both the old and new testaments.
• We believe that All Scripture is infallible and inerrant.
• We believe All scripture is inspired (plenary) totally inclusive for doctrine and guidance.
• We believe Jesus is God the Son incarnate born of a virgin and lived a sinless
• We believe Jesus died on the cross on Calvary volitionally and vicariously for
the sins of the world.
• We believe the bible is the word of God depicted and realized through Jesus
as the spokesperson of the Tri-unity of the Godhead.
• We believe God manifests in three distinct but equal persons in essence,
power and purpose. God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• We believe the fact that God is the same yesterday today and forever.
• We believe the plans and purposes of God are irrevocable. We identify,
demonstrate, preach and teach that the Gifts of the Spirit are not only for
today but essential for the success and future of the Church.
• We believe in water baptism by immersion.
• We believe in celebrating the Lord's supper by serving communion.
• We believe the Pastor is the chief overseer and is the set man who officiate
over but works with associates.
• We believe in the five fold gifts/offices i.e. Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists,
Pastors, Teachers, and that the church functions and operates in accordance
with these offices - Ephesians 4.
• We believe that the church is autonomous and self governing and
functions under the guidance of the Holy Spirit of God conjunction with
plurality of Elders, namely the overseeing Pastor and fellow Elders and are
guided by the scriptures as the final authority.
• We believe in Spirit filled praise and worship, the lifting up of hands, dance and
drama are all forms of expression of worship.
• We believe in receiving tithes and offerings commanded by scripture. This will
contribute to fulfilling the great commission of Jesus, Go therefore and make
disciples of all the nations...- Matt 28:19
• We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following
salvation, that empowers believers, for witnessing and effective service, just as
it did in the New Testament times.
• We believe the initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit is
speaking in Tongues as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced
throughout Acts and the Epistles.
• We believe divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today.
• We believe in a final judgment however look forward to the perfect new
heavens and a new earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who
have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him forever following. ‘And so
shall we forever be with the Lord!
• We believe the Church has a mission to seek and save all people. We believe
the Church is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout
time, have accepted God and His redemption (regardless of
religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.